Best answer

No trigger available from GorillaDesk to Lead Connector

• 4 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, trying to create a trigger starting with GorillaDesk to Lead Connector but when I search GorillaDesk as the starting trigger it brings back “No trigger available”.  Does this mean that GorillaDesk doesn’t allow triggers to go out from and only allow triggers going in?  Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 August 2023, 05:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PalPro 

Good question.

The GorillaDesk Zap app has 0 triggers available.

You can try reaching out to GorillaDesk Support to ask for guidance on whether they support webhooks.

Or you can look into using the GorillaDesk API: https://api.gorilladesk.com/docs

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your help.  I will have to reach out to GorillaDesk support for guidance.  

I will also have to research GorillaDesk API.  I thought that’s what I was doing when I integrated Zapier to GorillaDesk using the API.  What’s the difference?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Since there are 0 Zap triggers, it may be possible to create a custom trigger, but that involves either Webhooks or API which is an advanced approach and requires the app supporting one or both to be configured.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy.  I just spoke with someone at GorillaDesk and according to her they do support webhooks but that they don’t support information leaving GorrillaDesk only receive. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @PalPro. Glad you were able to get clarification as to why there aren’t any triggers available for the GorillaDesk app. We really appreciate you taking the time to check on that with GorillaDesk directly and for sharing this information with the Community here. Thanks again! 🤗