Best answer

No option to run Zap

• 3 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

OK, this feels like it has to be user error but I can’t figure it out. I have a basic Zap created that passed all tests, but there is no option to run the zap. On the details page of my other Zap, options listed are: Run, Share, Delete. Same in my main Zaps page -- clicking on the three dots next to the Zap on the latest one, there is no Run option. 

Compare to that to my other Zap: 

What am I doing wrong? 

icon

Best answer by Aaron Sheinin 3 October 2022, 20:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Aaron Sheinin, I’m new to Zapier too. So we’ve had the same question 😬 If your Zap is “On”, you’re good to go. Running just means your trigger has been activated. Many Zaps have the “Run” option with the exception of Zaps using Instant Trigger. These Zaps run whenever data is sent to them instead of checking during 5, 10, or 15 minute intervals. Try doing something to trigger the Zap and see if the status is updated. You can also checkout Zap History, to see if it’s ran during a certain period of time. Hope this helps! You can also check out more info here.

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much @chanelle I knew it had to be something that simple.