Question

No data shows from Offer Form Google Sheet to Offer Tracker Google Sheet

• 28 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi.

I would just like to ask for assistance regarding the data stops showing from my Offer Form Google Sheet to Offer Tracker Google Sheet. The last data transferred was on September 14, 2023. From September 18 to 25, 2023 a total of 10 new data are not transferred on my Offer Tracker Google Sheet. Why does it suddenly stops? 

As I check the history in Zapier from September 18 to 25, there were no data out. I tried turning it on and off, send a new data afterwards still it doesn’t show any data.

I tried turning it off and create a new Zap using the same Google sheets but the issue is still there, no data out on the history.

Would you please let me know how to proceed with this one? Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Operations A. 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the help articles for using GSheets in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/help

Make sure to review the type of changes to the GSheet that can impact the Zap.

In the example you provided, it was row 49, that didn’t have any data.

Hi,

We have added a new column to the Offer Form Google sheet without turning off the zap last time. I guess that’s why it stopped working.

I have edited and attached the correct fields based on our edits on the Google sheet. As I ran the test in Zapier the last data was pulled and reflected in the Offer Tracker Google Sheet. However, as I try adding new data to the Offer Form Google Sheet, the data doesn’t show in the Offer Tracker Google Sheet.

Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Operations A. 

I’d recommend reconfiguring the Zap steps.

Make sure to refresh and reselect the options in the Zap steps.