Question

New test lead records from LinkedIn taking over an hour to be loaded

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

This post was split from the topic: Zapier Tables won't load new test data

I had this same issue just this morning so I don’t believe this issue is resolved… Took me over an hour to get my new records to show up despite multiple attempts.

I was trying to test a lead form from LinkedIn. (using it as a trigger for an email response)

Only old leads were coming through. 

Took well over an hour for all the attempts of my filling out my own lead form for them to all come piling in at once… Makes me really concerned about the timing on this for real leads. 

Also hard to test any email action that follows a trigger like that because you obviously want to test it to your own email, not a potential customers…

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @cjklim, welcome to the Community! 🙂

To keep things organised, I’ve moved your reply out into a new topic since it didn’t directly relate to the bug with loading test records for the Zapier Tables app that was since fixed.

The New Lead Gen Form Response trigger is an Instant rather than polling type of trigger. So with that type of trigger you’d want to press the Find new records button in the Zap to start it looking for new leads then immediately in another tab submit the form to generate a new lead form response. See Testing triggers to return test records for details.

Can you give that a try and let me know if that allows you to consistently load new test records without having to wait an hour for them to appear in the Zap?