Best answer

New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime Database in Firebase. Failed to fetch a record from Firebase / Firestore

order : Top of Result and Bottom of Result both Option are try but seeing same error 

My Selected event is here…

i try to read “employeeName” in Firebase and create new post in tribe application 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 June 2022, 19:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @sahil2872! Thanks so much for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉 We definitely want to help!
Do you mind clarifying a bit about the expected behavior, workflow, and where you’re getting blocked? This might help us get you pointed in the right direction.

In the meantime, I wonder if any of these similar questions and/or resources might be useful:

https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-firebase

Looking forward to digging into this with you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @sahil2872! I wanted to pop in and see if you were still blocked on this? Keep us posted! 🤗

Hi,
I’m facing the same issue, my RealTime Database is hosted in the US,  the connection test with Firebase is giving me a positive result, but the 404 error is showing.
The error is showing also if i try to write a new record in my Database.
Is there any advanced setup, on security rules, that has to be done in Firebase Console or Cloud Console?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @danam! Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well.
I might recommend opening a ticket with our friends in support to look into this! They should be able to double check your logs to pin point why you’re seeing this error. 
Keep us posted on your success!