Question

Need help with Updated Candidates in Bullhorn CRM

• 7 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Having trouble getting the data on the trigger for an Updated Candidate in Bullhorn CRM. Error shown in attachment. Not sure what the dateUpdated field is. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ron M 

Please share screenshots of the Setup you are trying to do so we can help you better. 

see attachment

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I need to see the fields to make sure you are updating them correctly. Remove any sensitive info please

Oh sorry. I am not updating Candidates in Bullhorn. When someone updates a Candidate in Bullhorn I would like it to trigger the zap to get the updated Candidate info and use it to update and excel table.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ron M

I’ve been doing some digging and it looks like you’re running into a known bug here. Specifically where pulling in a sample for the Updated Candidate trigger will result in a “Bad sort: unknown field dateUpdated” error. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be able to email you directly as soon as it’s fixed. 

We’ll be keeping this page updated with any news but in the meantime, are you able to skip pulling in a real sample and use the default sample from Bullhorn CRM instead? I’m hoping that’ll allow you to finish setting up your Zap and get it up and running! 🙂