Best answer

My Zap won't publish and turns off when it is on, with no error message.

• 8 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’ve just created a Zap, integrate Facebook Leads Form and Active Campaign. However I cannot publish it or when I turn it on, it automatically turns off. Please does anyone have this problem before?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 13 September 2022, 22:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Push Group!

Often if a Zap turns off by itself, it means that it’s running into errors. When you were editing the Zap, did you get any error messages?

If you check. your Zap history, can you see any Zap runs for the Zap? If so, are there any error messages there?

You can find the history for all of your Zaps here or to look at the one Zap specifically, on your Zaps page, click on the three dot menu on the Zap and select HistoryhTedVTvCidhJ77UkRbmdqFEayQkOCP_K4-5-Yex-Ra0YVA03Th5VY032nYgMGPagOQF0Tso0leH_1yCzHoL6ObvvZxXky4c_uAKQZMPXy6KFmjAfblCpp3gkMTqMvB_iceDPcJBT7cNNLflNQGQpdpMPmxpzogjugd4yVz5iXtz20QeLbpXRB4ktqw

If you can see Zap runs, but they say ‘Stopped, errored’ on them, that means that the Zap started but hit an error as it ran. 

Click on the Zap run with the error to see which step of the Zap has an error. The step that has an error will have the ‘Stopped’ icon on it and will have an error message underneath it. 

A good place to start is to click on the ‘Troubleshoot’ error button, which will take you to a relevant help guide. You can also check out the troubleshooting section of our help docs (https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot). Many app integrations also have a ‘Common problems with [app]’ help guide, which can be very helpful too. 

Thank you @Danvers - but it hasn’t been running at all. When I turn it on, it stopped immediately after I refresh the page so there is no history recorded. That’s why I cannot see any errors

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Push Group! Thanks for that!

I can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, which is awesome. I’ll drop their recommendations here in case it’s helpful to anyone following along.

I took a peek at the logs and the trouble here is that 2fa is enabled on either the page or the user account connected to Zapier. This needs to be enabled on both otherwise the Zap returns this error:

"Zap was paused with error message: The app returned "(#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentic…". (#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. 

If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication."

It would be super if you can check this and once it's been updated try to switch the Zap back on again.

If this doesn’t do the trick, I’d definitely recommend continuing to troubleshoot with support as you’ll be able to receive more personalized troubleshooting tips. 

Keep us posted on your end result though! We’d love to know how you were ultimately able to resolve this. 🙂