Best answer

My YouTube is not publishing videos immediately when a video is uploaded to Instagram.

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m trying to upload any media videos from my Instagram to upload it to Youtube, but when I test it, it doesn’t get published to Youtube. Here are my settings:

https://gyazo.com/ae7014d73001586f873befb218605b69

Can someone tell me why it won’t publish? I want it to publish a Youtube video immediately everytime a video is uploaded to my Instagram. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 August 2022, 01:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Katara88! Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you’re running into that!

I took a quick peek and it looks like there’s a URL being passed into the video field.

If I’m not mistaken, YouTube requires an actual file object in order to post. I’m not certain which Instagram trigger is being used or if the file object is included in it but if it is that might be worth trying in lieu of the URL. 🙂

I hope that helps! Keep us posted! 

Hi, I tried other ones as well, but still have the same problem. I have contacted Zapier support. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all! I wanted to swing by and update the topic with the end solution from the ticket. Hope it helps!

...the error relates to the privacy status.

The privacy status in the Zap needs to be set here:

678e1e9bbf695db495bd23eaa50234a5.png

Hi, I’m trying to upload any media videos from my Instagram to upload it to Youtube, but when I test it, it doesn’t get published to Youtube. Here are my settings:

https://gyazo.com/ae7014d73001586f873befb218605b69

Can someone tell me why it won’t publish? I want it to publish a Youtube video immediately everytime a video is uploaded to my Instagram. Thanks!

Hi @Katara88 the photo you uploaded with the results doesn’t show the little box on the bottom left. what does the privacy setting need to be listed as?