Question

My "Push to Zapier" workflow to send Slack messages to HubSpot is not working.

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to push to Slack messages to Hubspot using “Push to Zapier”.

I built a workflow for that and its not working - I can’t figure out why. 

Can someone take a look and help me out? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Zohar 101,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you kindly check if there's an error showing up in your Zap History? If there is, a screenshot of that error would be super helpful. Just a friendly reminder to blur out or exclude any personal information in the screenshot for your privacy.

Alternatively, is it that the Zap isn't triggering at all after you pushed a message from Slack while the Zap is published?

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a, thank you for answering!

There’s no error showing on my Zap History. 

Regarding if the zap is being triggerd, in Slack I can push the message and there’s a bot bluring out that the message is being processed. But in reality it doesn’t reach Hubspot. 

What do you think? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Zohar 101! 👋

Hmm, there was a similar bug reported for the Slack app back in April where new pushed messages weren’t triggering Zaps but that was since resolved. 

I think in this case it may be best to reach out to our Support team about this with a screenshot of a recently pushed message (from within the last 7 days) that failed to trigger the Zap. They’ll be able to look into the logs for the Zap to better determine what’s preventing the Zap from triggering for those pushed messages. 

Keen to ensure you’re taken care of here so please do report back on how you get on with this!