Question

My Instagram post shared to Google My Business only shows the caption and not the media. It says Error 400.

• 20 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I created the Zap Create post in Google My Business when new media posted in my account in Instagram but only my Instagram captions are shared to Google My Business. When I refreshed my Zap, it gives an Error 400 but no details are given. My zap is correctly filled out so I don’t know what the issue is. Can anyone help? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @chirstina kim, welcome to the Community! 👋

We’re not able to see into your Zap so would you mind sharing some screenshots to help us troubleshoot this with you? If you could send one showing what’s been selected for the Google My Business action that’s erroring that would be great. 

And it would also be helpful to see screenshots showing the Data In and Data Out for the Instagram trigger and Google My Business action for a recent run of the Zap that errored. Please remove any personal information like names, emails etc from the screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to your reply, eager to get to the bottom of this!