Best answer

monday.com error: Invalid value for {"personsAndTeams"=>[{"id"=>nil, "kind"=>"person"}]} on MultiplePersonColumn. invalid value

• 7 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

I am trying to change multiple column values in monday.com for an item but I get an error

“Invalid value for {"personsAndTeams"=>[{"id"=>nil, "kind"=>"person"}]} on MultiplePersonColumn. invalid value”

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 7 December 2023, 18:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CSS 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap step 5 is configured along with the encountered error.

Userlevel 1
@Troy Tessalone 
The rest of the fields are blank

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CSS 

Make sure to review the field descriptions for guidance on how to configure the valid values for each field type.

Help article to reference: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#01H7FR09FBEAKK4ZZP678QDE9T

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Troy Tessalone 

I was able to update the date using formatter by Zapier. Is there any way to add the person name as a variable?

Scenario:
We have two persons who attend calls: p1 and p2
Lead/contact books a call using acuity calendar and lets consider that the call was booked on p1’s calendar. I want the ‘Game Planner’ field updated with p1’s name in it.
Similarly if a call is booked on p2’s calendar, the ‘Game Planner’ field should be updated with p2’s name in it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CSS 

Check the link for help configuring the Game Planner field.

The Game Planner field description indicates it expects the internal User IDs.

You may need to add additional lookup steps or a lookup table.

Help article to reference: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#01H7FR09FBEAKK4ZZP678QDE9T

Userlevel 1

Thanks a ton @Troy Tessalone 
Its working all good now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @CSS! Big thanks to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊