Skip to main content
Best answer

Missing data from Teamtailor Trigger

• 30 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi community,

I am trying to create a Zap that automatically posts candidate information in a Notion Dashboard, when a new candidate is added to Teamtailor. I am trying to import a series information from new candidates when they are added into Teamtailor, using the “Create Candidate” event. However, only one record is found and this one looks like a template, which is not one of our candidates. No other candidates can be found, and when the Zap is deployed it doesn’t import any new candidates.

See picture for details.

Thank you in advance🤞

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @NikolajSandvad 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

Try configuring the Zap, then turn the Zap ON and test live by creating a new candidate in Teamtailor.

Check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to trace the data flow.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1

I’m having a similar issue to Nikolaj, when I try to use Teamtailor as the trigger in any Zap (I’m trying to integrate it with Jotform, but have had similar issues when trying to integrate Teamtailor with Gmail, Google Sheets etc). Essentially, Zapier doesn’t seem to recognise my Teamtailor account (i.e. does not recognise info I add to my Teamtailor account, such as triggers like adding a new candidate). I have added the Teamtailor API key to Zapier, activated Zapier on Teamtailor, ensured the Zap is ON - but Zapier keeps showing me dummy templates like Nikolaj’s above, instead of importing info from my actual Candidates when I add those Candidates to Teamtailor. 

If I use other apps, such as linking Gmail to Google Sheets, Zapier recognises everything well enough, so this seems an issue with connecting Teamtailor to Zapier. Is there something crucial I’m omitting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MJL99 

You may have to try reaching out to Teamtailor Support for help troubleshooting their Zap app integration.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Troy Tessalone - I’ve contacted Teamtailor and they do indeed think it might be a bug at their end, so waiting for them to resolve it now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @MJL99,

Thanks for looping back with an update regarding the issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗