Best answer

Microsoft To-Do shared lists not triggering

Hello!

I wanted to create a Zap to connect Microsoft To-Do to Slack, specifically to send a message in Slack every time a new Item is created in Microsoft To-Do. 

I am able to do this with any personal lists in To-DO that I have, but shared lists don’t seem to be able to trigger the Zap. Is this an overlook on my part, or is this simply not possible at this point?

Thanks in advance for any insight

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 June 2022, 06:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Editorial 

Good question.

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support to inquire further about this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Editorial

It looks like you were able to open a ticket with support and are on the right track to getting this squared away! 🎉

I hope you don’t mind my sharing their recommendations it case it’s helpful for anyone following along:

I understand that you wanted to use a shared list in Microsoft To-Do. You can navigate to the URL of that shared list and use it as a custom value in the trigger.

I appreciate the effort @christina.d 

But this answer is sadly not working for me and the issue is not yet solved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, I’m so sorry to hear that, @Editorial! I can imagine this is frustrating.
I can see you’re still working with our support squad to get this sorted. It’s possible this could be related to a known bug however it may require them taking a closer look at your zap logs to determine if that’s the case.
We appreciate your patience and hopefully have you back on track soon! 🤞🏽