Question

Microsoft Outlook error while retrieving: Unable to retrieve the list of emails: The specified object was not found in the store., Default folder AllItems not found.

• 1 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello! I have such a problem. I want to make zapier create a map in trello with part of the data from this email from the email that comes to me on outlook. Unfortunately, I have such an error and I don't know what to do with it. "Error while retrieving: Unable to retrieve the list of emails: The specified object was not found in the store., Default folder AllItems not found."

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @banato 

Welcome to the Community! 😊

Thank you for sharing the error message. Just to confirm, are you getting this error message when you test the Zap? Or is this an error you encountered with one of the Zap runs?

Could you kindly send screenshots of the error as well as how you have set up the Zap? This would allow me to check further.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks for the answer. Yes, the error appears during testing

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @banato,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like we usually see an error like this when an attempt is made to fetch an email from a mailbox the user does not have access to.

Could you please ensure that you have access to the shared inbox you’re using?

Keep us posted! 😊