Question

Microsoft Outlook error: Unable to end email, the requested user 'sevenQ application' is invalid.

• 15 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I got this email in me Email by Zapier, Outbound email, I don’t have the reason everything is correct in the flow

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Ariel1993,

Based on the screenshot of the error, it looks like the issue here is on the Microsoft Outlook step.  Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of the “Action” section of the Microsoft Outlook step that shows all of its fields? Like so: 

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Maybe Microsoft 365 domain need a extra settings? I don’t have other explanation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Ariel1993,

Thanks for the screenshots.

It looks like the issue here is the typed non-email address in the “From Email” field:

3de068f83dc5ad32fd1612247ec94436.png
(view larger)

The “From Email” field looks for the email address. Could you please change the typed data there to a valid email address?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!