Best answer

Microsoft Outlook error: trigger partner failure: Unable to retrieve the list of calendar events: The specified object was not found in the store.

• 23 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Yes same QUESTION TITLE as others have asked … such as 
Outlook calendar to Google calendar | Zapier Community

never saw any steps to troubleshoot

Used New Event and waited over 15 minutes …
Testing works fine but the Zap once published never runs.  Screenshots attached 

TRIGGER

ACTION

icon

Best answer by jesse 28 October 2022, 23:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @theDavidSlight 

Good question.

Were new Outlook Calendar Events created after the Zap was turned ON?

Zaps only work when turned ON for new data going forward.

Yes, of course assuming you mean ON == Published == Running

Sign of a crap user experience when the same thing has three different names

Although I did get an email overnight.

What is “the store”?

Microsoft Outlook

Trigger partner failure: Unable to retrieve the list of calendar events: The specified object was not found in the store.

But logging in to review the Zap says there is no History and no warnings? Go figure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@theDavidSlight 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @theDavidSlight just coming back into this thread to sum things up!

First of all, I wanted to acknowledge your feedback about the UI and the multiple names for “on”. That’s a great callout and I just noted this with our product department, specifically the team that works on the editor UI. 

Secondly, it looks like support was able to identify the issue and make the following recommendations:

I took a look a the Zap - New Outlook Calendar David GMail to Google Calendar, and I see that the Calendar "David GMail" isn't loaded in the options in the dropdown.

Then it appeared you were looking to add/utilize custom fields, which unfortunately isn’t possible within the Google Calendar integration. However, as noticed by our support team, you can utilize a “Filter” step in your Zap to only create events in one calendar, when a specific keyword (that you get to define) exists in another calendar.

Hopefully you’re off building in the right direction now! If anything else comes up, feel free to create a new topic and we can help you out. 🙂