Best answer

Microsoft Outlook error: Could not send from SURVLREQUEST@company.com and to try something else.

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We use Microsoft 365 / Outlook for our emails.

What we would like to do is, when someone submits a form, send the customer an automatic email from a shared email. Right now we use SURVLREQUEST@company.com in a distribution list. 

In Zapier, I tried setting the “From” address to SURVLREQUEST@company.com and I got an error saying that outlook could not send from SURVLREQUEST@company.com and to try something else.

icon

Best answer by HQS 28 February 2024, 19:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HQS 

Help articles to reference for possible guidance about using Outlook in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/microsoft-outlook/help

Userlevel 1

I figured out the problem.  You need to revert outlook to the traditional platform and not “new outlook.”  Then you will be able to add the additional email addresses that have been created, refresh the connection in Zapier, and then add the “send from” email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @HQS! We’re glad to hear you were able to get it sorted!

Also, thank you for sharing on how you figured out the issue here. This will be helpful to our Community members who might have the same issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗