Skip to main content
Best answer

Meta Lead To Email Isn't Working

• 22 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I noticed that I haven’t been receiving any lead information from Facebook via email. The tests work and send the email with all of the information, but when we try it on the live lead form, it does not send. I attempted to send via Zapier’s email integration and Gmail’s. The result was the same from both. Any idea what is causing this and how I can fix it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @awpack, welcome to the Community! 👋

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team who identified that you’re being affected by the incident reported here: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/pxgvyb185cts. We’ve got an existing topic in Community relating to that issue here:

There’s a bug report for the issue as well so I’ve added you to the list of users being affected by this. I can’t provide any sort of ETA on when it will be resolved but we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is. In the meantime you can subscribe to the incident page to receive notifications whenever a new status updates is shared there.

As we’ve already got one topic tracking this issue in the Community I’m going to close this one to make it easier for folks to keep track of discussion relating to that issue in a single place.

For anyone that comes across this post and wants to be added to the bug report please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll take care of that! 🙂