Question

Memento error: “App not found.”

• 21 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Good Morning 

I have set up a ZAP using my companies outlook account using Memento database and it is confirmed as connected and i run a test and enverthing runs fine. 

However when i got to run it form memento nothing happens and i get an error “App not found” in the zap history.

If i link this to an individual outlook account it seems to run fine. Also i am attaching a PDF document and when the e-mail is recieved it is in a unrecognisable format.

Would appreciate any help from anybody as it would be a good help to get this working.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @James Powell!

There are some limitations when you connect the Zapier to a shared outlook account or folder. Could you share a bit more about the Zap to help us understand what might be happening? 

What trigger and action/s are you using? And which step in the Zap is hitting the error? If you could include a screenshot of that step in the Zap editor showing what’s in the fields, that would be super helpful, thanks! Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Hi Danvers, 

I have attached a few screenshots of the Zap as i have built it and also a screenshot of the error report of the last zap i have done.

I am not sure if this helps but the account i am using is a office 365 account issued by my company.

Any help would be apprecaited. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @James Powell!

Thanks for sharing that information. I think that this one is going to be tricky for us to solve in the Community, please could you get in touch with the Support Team using the Get Help form? Our friends on the Support team can take a closer look at your Zap with you, and see it’s back-end logs so they’re in a better to help you with this. 

Sorry we couldn’t be more help on this occasion!