Best answer

Memberstack error: Failed to create a member in Memberstack (1.2.0). There was a problem with the data from this step.

• 13 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Please can you assist.

I am trying to update a member in Memberstack when a change to a board is made in Monday. I am having a problem in that zapier is asking for item_name: which I am unable to find in the feed from Monday.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 23 September 2022, 21:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Almuniforums 

Good question.

Please clarify what Zap steps you are using by providing detailed screenshots in order for us to have context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Almuniforums 

It’s unclear how your Memberstack Zap step is configured, so please provide screenshots.

Make sure to click this button to see all the available variables to map from Monday in Step 1.

TIP

You should update to the newest Memberstack Zap app. (The version number in parenthesis indicates there’s a newer Zap app version available.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Almuniforums! I wanted to pop in and see if you were able to get this sorted?

As Troy mentioned, I’d definitely recommend using the most current version of Memberstack

I wonder if using the “Find Member” search would help here though? So it might look like:

1. Monday Trigger - “Any Column Value Changed in Board”
  2. Memberstack Search - “Find Member”
  3. Memberstack Action - “Update” Member”

Let us know if that works for you!