Question

Memberpress Error - Transaction Subscription

• 9 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I have MemberPress and Zapier connected. I’m able to create memberships and transactions just fine. The ONE issue I am facing is that the subscription IDs are not being passed on in either the create or update transaction actions in Zapier. Everything else is created or updated just fine. But this one issue is preventing the subscriptions of being recognized as active. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Trying to Male Things Work!

I’m sorry you’re having some trouble with your MemberPress Zap. It’s difficult to know what’s going on without some more detail, so can I ask for a couple of things?

1. Could you let us know what steps are in your Zap? eg the trigger and different actions. 
  2. Could you please share a screenshot of the step should be adding the subscription ID? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Trying to Male Things Work!

How are you getting on with your zap? Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need some help :)