Skip to main content

I have the marketo form with permissions as suggested by the zapier in the blog, but that form does not appear in the trigger section. I have update the form name so that it can appear on top, but that didn't help. Updated al sorts of permission but in any case the form does not appear in zapier. Older forms do  appear but this one doesn't. 

This same issue is happening with two of my different clients who have nothing in common. 

blog:https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496045714445-Common-Problems-with-Marketo-on-Zapier

Hi @Atteeq, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

Sorry to hear of the troubles getting the desired Marketo form appearing in the trigger for your Zap. I can see that you also reached out to the Support team about this and they identified that you’re running into a bug with the New Form Submission (Marketo) trigger. There’s no updates on the bug at present and I can’t provide any sort of estimate as to when it will be resolved by, but you’ll get an email notification from us as soon as it’s fixed.

It’s been noted on the bug report that manually selecting the form by using the Custom value option and entering it’s ID doesn’t work. So as an alternative temporary workaround, can you get an email notifications sent to your email account from Marketo when the form is submitted?

If yes and those emails contain the desired information from the submission, can you try using Email Parser for the Zap’s trigger instead. You’d need to set up automatic forwarding in your email account to automatically forward the form submission emails to an Email Parser mailbox. Then in the Zap you’d use the New Email (Email Parser by Zapier) trigger so that it triggers when a new form submission email is received. And once the bug is fixed you can go back to using Marketo for the trigger. 🙂

If that sounds like a viable workaround you can learn more about how to set up Email Parser here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails

Hope that helps. Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this, keen to ensure you’re all set! 

Hi @Atteeq!

Just circling back in here to report that the bug has now been resolved! 😁

The team have released a new version of the Marketo app to fix the issue with not being able to select certain forms. To take advantage of this fix your Zap(s) will need to be running the latest version of the Marketo app  - see our Update to the latest app version in Zaps guide for details.

That said, if you’re still experiencing issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️