Question

Mapping HubSpot Line Item Price to Pandadoc Pricing Table Issue

• 20 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am building a Zap from Hubspot to Pandadoc.

I am mapping many fields to custom dynamic fields successfully, however one is giving me an issue: The “Price” field in the Pricing table does not seem to be able to utilize a Dynamic field from HubSpot.

I am adding “Line Items” into the Deal in HubSpot, and here’s what the Line Items look like in HubSpot:

There are 3 fields I want to map are: Name (same as Product Type), Service Date, and Unit Price.

In Pandadoc, here’s the Pricing table:

I’m able to Map Run Dates (Service Dates in HS) and Placement Types (Name in HS) but when mapping Price, I can only map the Price to this plain text Price column (on the left) which doesn’t dynamically update the overall contract value in Pandadoc. I can’t figure out how to map into the Pricing Table’s default Price column (on the right) which would in fact dynamically update the “Total” for the Pandadoc Contract.

Anyone know how to dynamically map a Price data into the Pricing Table so the Total dynamically updates?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @tomspaghetti 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Badge

Thank you, however I didn’t think that was relevant as this is more a question about PandaDoc’s input capabilities rather than the Zap build. Here is the Zap step which is setup to Map into our ready-to-go Custom Variable Fields.

The question is how to input Custom Variable Fields into the Dynamic Pricing Table inside PandaDoc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@tomspaghetti 

GSearch results for possible links to guidance about using pricing tables in Zaps: https://www.google.com/search?q=pandadoc+pricing+tables+zapier