Skip to main content

Hi!

I am trying to create a zap with manychat and Kajabi. 
I’ve done it for a client, but now when I’m trying to do it for myself, it seems the system has an hangup…

I get to the step where I’m testing on manychat, and are supposed to get the records, but Zapier keep pulling the same record over and over, even though I’ve added new records in manychat, through Instagram.

And when it has found one record, it sticks to this. It didn’t the first few times, but now it does. 
I’ve tried to log in and out of both of mye accounts, but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone know why this is?

Kind regards Mathilde

Hi @MathildeJu 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hi @MathildeJu,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please let me know the trigger you’re using for ManyChat? This will help me get a closer look at the issue that you’re running into.

Thanks!

Is this enough, or do you need more? :)

Hi @MathildeJu,

Thanks for the screenshot!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the issue you’re running into where the “New “Trigger a Zap” Event” trigger is not loading the recent sample data and it’s using the same sample data every time. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with ManyChat on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Fantastic! Thank you so much :)
The funny thing though is that it works fine every other time, so one is fine, the next is not, then I go in to zapier and fix it, and the next one work, and then it fails again..

Can you send me an email, so that I can give you my clients email as well? The more emails the better right? :)

Hi @MathildeJu 👋

The funny thing though is that it works fine every other time, so one is fine, the next is not, then I go in to zapier and fix it, and the next one work, and then it fails again..

Hmm, sounds like it could be more of an intermittent rather than a consistently occurring issue. As the app is maintained by ManyChat’s own developers it might be worth also reaching out to their Support team as well. They have access to the bug from our shared tracking tool but sometimes hearing directly from customers can help to speed things along!

Can you send me an email, so that I can give you my clients email as well? The more emails the better right? :)

You’d need to ask your clients to add a reply here (or they can reach out to our Support team directly) and we’ll be happy to get them added to the list.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🙂

I tried to contact Manychat also, but they say the issue is with Zapier.. And it doesn’t seem like they are in a rush to fix it..

Hi @MathildeJu,

Usually, bug reports are forwarded to the app developer, and we are also waiting for them to fix bugs within their application. We will email you any updates regarding this issue.