Best answer

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud “Cannot read property 'id' of undefined” error

• 30 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Greetings.

When using ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud for any Actions that require a request ID.

IE: Find Request in ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud or Update Request in ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud

The test action always results in

Example on simple lookup of a newly created request would be 

Ticket Request ID 577000002790258 exists.

Troubleshoot error supplies no useful information.

I am able to use Actions, such as write to Teams Channel and the Request ID will be outputted.

Earlier examples

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 April 2022, 18:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @cohughson 

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap and thanks for explaining the problem clearly. In this case, the best thing to do is to reach out to the Support Team as they’ll be able to dig into your Zap with you in detail. You can contact them using the Get Help form. If you include all the screenshots that you have above, that will be a big help. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @cohughson 

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap and thanks for explaining the problem clearly. In this case, the best thing to do is to reach out to the Support Team as they’ll be able to dig into your Zap with you in detail. You can contact them using the Get Help form. If you include all the screenshots that you have above, that will be a big help. Thanks!

Cheers @Danvers

Will do 👍