Skip to main content

I created a simple two step Zap from Scoreapp to MailerLite to add prospect to a MailerLite Group when they completed the Quiz.  The test worked perfectly on Zapier.  Then when I tested it by completing a Quiz - the name/email never got connected to MailerLite.  I’m stuck - tried a number of times and don’t understand why it tests fine in Zapier - but a realtime “test” doesn’t work.????? 

I just checked the history and it is puting my Zapier test results into MailerLite instead of NEW Quiz Takers.  I have no idea how to fix that and it seems like either a Zapier or Scoreapp issue that it is not picking up a New Subscriber.

Any answers?  Thank you so much in advance for responding !

Hi @drmanon,

Welcome to the Community.

If you're having trouble with your Zapier integration, ensure the trigger event is set correctly to "New Quiz Completion" in the Score app. Check that the action step adds the new prospect to the correct MailerLite group and that the email and name fields are correctly mapped. Review the Zap's Zap History to identify any failed tasks and their details. Turning the Zap off and on, then retesting, can sometimes fix issues. If problems persist, contact Zapier or Scoreapp support. Remember, Zap tests use provided test data, not real-time data, which might cause discrepancies.

Let us know if this helps you jump-start your Zap.