Question

Mailchimp to Kartra Transfer stuck on loading 57 records?

• 24 August 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi Everyone

Any ideas please on how I can get a Transfer to work? I’m on a trial (Professional I think)

Simply trying to move 349 current Mailchimp leads over to Kartra. I’ve got a Zap doing this for new sign ups, which is working. But I can’t seem to get a transfer to work for the bulk leads (already in MC). I’ve batched them to under 100 after working that out! But still not able to transfer 57. 

Transfer sticks on page ‘Lets have a look at your data’ and states loading 57 records’ and the next button is greyed out so I cannot move on and save to get the transfer to work. I can see all the records fine. 

Any ideas gratefully received thank you. 

Clare

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @claremac,

Before we dive deeper, could I get you to try the following when you have a moment?

1. Go to https://transfer.zapier.com directly
  2. Make sure you're logged in, or if not, log in there
  3. Go back to your list of Zaps https://zapier.com/app/zaps
  4. Try running a transfer on your Zap once again

Please share a screenshot of the page if it's stuck again.

Thanks!

Please see screenshot and note the timer going around - plus the next button is greyed out and not clickable, so the transfer is not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @claremac 

I’ve seen some other recent posts about issues with Transfers, so wondering if this is perhaps related.

Thank you @Troy Tessalone Any ideas how to sort? I’ve raised a ticket but the help so far hasn’t worked because it sounds like I am doing it correctly and there shouldn’t be an issue 😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@claremac 

If it’s a one time data transfer between the apps, then it may be more sensible to do it manually.

Thank you @Troy Tessalone I did this with some previous records, but I couldn’t get all of the fields across that I wanted. I could try again! Yes it’s a one time of 350 records. I’ve set up a new Zap to send all new signs-ups from my website (to MChimp) across to Kartra so that should be running now Thanks again for taking the time to help, Best wishes Clare 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @claremac,

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue. Here’s their suggestion:

I've checked your Transfer and our logs, and when we sent the request to Mailchimp to send us the list of subscribers in your account, we only received 57.

We request up to 1000 subscribers in the response, so if you have a total of 349 in Mailchimp, we should receive them in the response as well.

My guess is that this is happening because each Transfer will only show the subscribers that are in this audience and segment:

So you have customers in different segments you'll want to set up a Transfer for each.

I believe this will solve the issue, but if you're certain the subscribers are not being found, please reply back here to reopen the ticket and include a full-page screenshot (with a visible URL) where we can see the segment in your Mailchimp account, and that it has more subscribers than what we see in the Transfer. I'll jump right back into it!

I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email since they have the tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs and determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks so much @ken.a . I gave up because the transfer wouldn’t work and I was doing what the support team said. Just went for a simple export/import in the end.  I shouldn’t need to transfer in future, but hopefully its not a glitch that will affect anyone else! Thanks for your help