Question

Leadconnector Integration frequent reconnect needed

• 9 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Why does leadconnector go to private integration and I am constantly having to reconnect the same account when making new zaps??

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @TNW! 👋

That’s really strange. When you reconnect your LeadConnector account does it connect successfully? Or does it error and say it needs to be reconnected still? 

Also, is the Zap using the latest version of the LeadConnector app? Asking as I know app connections tied to deprecated versions of an app will be put in the custom integration section under My Apps so I wonder if that’s what’s happened here. 

If that’s the case, if you head into the Zap and update it to use the latest version of the LeadConnector app, then reconnect the account that should help sort it. Please let us know whether that does the trick here!

I have had to reconnect multiple accounts 4-5 times. Some days it will be in private and others it will be normal makes zero sense. Currently the private connection reads: LeadConnector (1.0.22)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @TNW 👋🏽

That’s definitely peculiar as you’re using the latest version of LeadConnector (1.0.22). I’d suggest opening a ticket with our Support team at this point so they can dig into your specific Zap and the app itself to see what’s going on.

You can contact them here!