Question

Klaviyo to Hubspot - Updating Hubspot contact activity feed after Klaviyo campaign

• 5 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I am wondering whether it is possible to create a zap that updates the Hubspot contact activity feed when the contact has received a marketing email from Klaviyo. This would ideally look something like:

Klaviyo marketing email sent to contact A → Contact A’s Hubspot activity feed is updated to show Contact A has received a Klaviyo marketing email. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @joe_t12,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Here is how I see the Zap for the workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Klaviyo (New Event)
  2. Action: HubSpot (Create Contact)

Would this help you out? Also, you can check out suggested workflows for Klaviyo and HubSpot from our website: 

https://zapier.com/apps/klaviyo/integrations/hubspot

Hi Ken! 

Thanks for getting back. So the contact is already created and present in Hubspot before the email would hypothetically be shared. So we would be transferring contacts from Hubspot to Klaviyo, as Hubspot will remain our CRM - but we want the contact activity feed on Hubspot to be updated to show that an email has been sent (from klaviyo) to that contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @joe_t12,

Thanks for the clarification!

If you're looking to transfer HubSpot contacts to Klaviyo, the "New Contact in HubSpot" trigger should work for you. I'm not sure about the contact activity feed you mentioned, but perhaps we can set up the Zap like this:

1. Trigger: HubSpot (New Contact)
  2. Action: Klaviyo (Add Subscriber)
  3. Action: HubSpot (Update Contact)

I hope this points you to the right direction! 😊