Best answer

Keep Max Classic - current custom fields not being pulled in

Custom fields are pulling up HOWEVER, a custom field deleted one day ago still shows up and two new custom fields created a day ago are still not showing up.

Is there any way to force Zapier to reload fields effectively (reload button does not work).

Also when looking up tags there is a prompt to ‘load more’ however no such prompt is showing when loading fields. 

Clearly there is a problem with Zapier not actually “loading’ a full set of fields from Keap. 
Any suggestions are appreciated.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 25 September 2023, 11:29

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @JFLights!
…I did some checking and found that there’s a feature request to have custom fields supported with the “Tag Added to Contact” trigger….

I don’t think this is the issue here. The OP’s issue is that custom fields in Keap are not updated in real-time in Zapier. 

Example 1: I create a new custom field in Keap. 24 hours later (sometimes quicker/sometimes faster) the custom field is still not available to use in Zaps

Example 2: I delete a custom field in Keap. 24 hours later (sometimes quicker/sometimes faster) the custom field is still showing in Zaps.

In example 1, it’s not critical (just annoying), as you can just wait for the custom field to appear in Zapier. 

In example 2 however, if you delete a custom field in Keap, until that’s updated in Zapier, ALL your zaps will not run, as they will be referencing a deleted custom field (even if it’s not used/populated in the Zap).

Instead you will get the error:

“While requesting "contact" from Infusionsoft we ran into an error: Fault (code 10) occurred. Message: [NoFieldFound]No field found: [custom-field-name-here]”

This seems like a pretty big bug to me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @davek and @JFLights, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. 

Forgive me but I just want to be extra clear which apps we’re referring to here to make sure we’re looking into the right bugs/feature requests for ya’ll. 

There is Keap and Keap Max Classic. The feature request Sam mentioned is referring to Keap, however based off the error you shared in your last comment it sounds like you maybe referring to Keap Max Classic. @JFLights Can you confirm that for me? @davek and ​​​​@thomasheimann can you also confirm which app you’re working with and the triggers and we can go from there?

Thanks so much for your patience while we dig into this!

Userlevel 1

Keap Max Classic is the app that I experience the issue with, thanks.

Has anyone gotten an answer on this? I’ve pissed away over an hour trying to get this simple update to work and the trail just runs cold to this post. Anyone?

Userlevel 1

Had the same issue here. Deleting some custom fields in Keap broke all our Zaps which used that Keap Max Classic app, with the “NoFieldFound” error.

Re-connecting the Keap app didn’t solve it, neither did using the “Refresh Fields” button in the Zap editor.

After ~12 hours the issue seems to have resolved itself. 

Not ideal! 😕

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

Unfortunately, you are running into a bug with the Infusionsoft/Keap Max Classic integration. There is an open bug report with the Keap Max Classic team, which owns and manages the integration on our platform. I've added you to the list of affected users to ensure that we'll notify you as soon as there's an update.

Some users have been able to work around this error by creating a brand new connection to Keap Max Classic under “Apps” page, then connecting the new connection to the Zap. Please try that and see if it helps.

We have noticed that if a field has been deleted or set to inactive, it will cause this error. Can you check to see if that is the case for those fields?

While I can't provide a timeline for when this bug might be resolved, we'll be sure to be in touch with you as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Userlevel 1

Appreciate the info, thanks Ken!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @ChristopherS! I’m glad I was able to provide some clarity regarding the issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊

When do you think this will be fixed? I reported this issue over 1 year ago and still get the same answer. 
Someone removed a custom field in Keap max Classic, now all my Zaps are broken. 
The last time that happened I was able to reinstate the removed/deleted custom field, but this time it does not solve the issue? 
Support just kicked me out of the chat because their shift ended. No one else picked up… 

I’m experiencing the same issue with Keap Max Classic.  Has NOT resolved itself by waiting 12 hours.  It’s been over a week and the new custom field still doesn’t show in Zapier.  Very frustrating. 

Your new custom fields will not show up unless you connect the same Keap Max Classic account again. 
I had the same issue a few weeks ago, I waited couple of days for the new fields to show up in Zapier. But they never did. 
My workaround was to just connect the same Keap account again, and with that all the new custom fields I’ve created where accessible by Zapier. It will not interfere if you have the same account connection setup twice. I am running this now for a few weeks without any issues. 
Hope that helps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @JuliaE and @ametchik. Sorry for the delay in a reply here! 

@JuliaE - I’m so glad you were able to get a workaround in place. Thanks fot sharing the details on how you got it working. 🙂 

@ametchik - have you been able to get that workaround implemented on your end as well?

We’re unable to give a timeline as to when this will be resolved. For context there’s several different factors that are taken into consideration when prioritising issues. Such as the number of folks affected, complexity of the fix and severity of the issue. You’re both on the list of affected users which does help to increase it’s priority and means we’ll definitely notify you the minute it’s been sorted.

Really wish I was able to give a timeline or rough estimate for when you can expect it to be resolved by. Thanks for everyone’s patience here! 

We are also affected by this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @allies,

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide a timeframe for the bug’s fix. However, we will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Also affected due to a deleted custom field. I’m going to try and wait 24+ hours, and see if that works. 

Keap Support is stating for me to create a new connection under the “Apps” page. However, Zapier isn’t listed underneath the Marketplace…

I’m probably not done deleting custom fields either… :P 

I’ve already waited 16+ hours, still hasn’t reset for ours, it’s still looking for the deleted custom field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Puxatonie,

I have added your email address to the bug report as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.