Best answer

Custom fields missing in Tag Added to Contact trigger for Keap

• 27 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

This post was split from the topic: 

@CTC @jesse I’m having the same problem. I’m using ‘tag added to contact’ for Keap to create a record in airtable. I created two new custom fields 6 hours ago and they are still not showing up. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 July 2023, 14:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@CTC @jesse I’m having the same problem. I’m using ‘tag added to contact’ for Keap to create a record in airtable. I created two new custom fields 6 hours ago and they are still not showing up. 

Glad to hear it’s not just me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @JFLights!

I split your post out into it’s own topic here as it seems to be related to the Keap app instead of the LearnUpon app that was being discussed in that other topic.

I did some checking and found that there’s a feature request to have custom fields supported with the “Tag Added to Contact” trigger. I’ve added your vote for that so we’ll be able to notify you by email as soon as custom fields are supported. Sorry to not have an immediate solution here. We’ll be sure to post any updates here in Community as and when we have them! 🙂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Just wanted to pop in here with a quick update to let y’all know that there’s a New Contact Tag trigger now available for the Keap app which has additional information included. Since the trigger has been completely rebuilt you’d need to update your existing Zaps that were using the old “Tag Added to Contact” trigger.

Can you give that trigger a try and let us know whether that pulls in the custom fields you’re after? 🙂

Hi folks! 👋

Just wanted to pop in here with a quick update to let y’all know that there’s a New Contact Tag trigger now available for the Keap app which has additional information included. Since the trigger has been completely rebuilt you’d need to update your existing Zaps that were using the old “Tag Added to Contact” trigger.

Can you give that trigger a try and let us know whether that pulls in the custom fields you’re after? 🙂

Hi! I have tried this for my latest Zap and I can retrieve the field for Custom values, however the actually value is nested in two lists in this field. I wasn’t able to access it. How do I do this?

Thank you