Question

Kajabi -> Odoo Zapier integration: Sales team belongs to another company

• 8 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Kajabi -> Odoo Zapier integration: Sales team belongs to another company

Hi,

I have been moving data from Kajabi to Odoo successfully almost an year without problem. Now nothing works.

I have been creating opportunies based on Kajabi tag and sales – all good before now. I created new salesteam to Odoo called "markkinointi" and now Zapier says "markkinointi" sales team belongs to another company.

I can't choose from Zapier which sales team gets the opportunity. Also opportunity name does not belong to company – no idea what this means.

Any ideas? Odoo v15

--

Error message

Failed to create a create lead/opportunity in Odoo ERP Self Hosted

Fault (code warning -- UserError Incompatible companies on records: - 'OPPORTUNITY NAME' belongs to company False and 'Sales Team' (team_id: 'Markkinointi') belongs to another company.) occurred. Message:

--

Also asked this question at Odoo forums. Problem is probably at Odoo, but testing my luck here also.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jaakkoj 

Excuse my question but I dont use Odoo. But is “salesteam” another user in Odoo? Because if so, you need to use this user login info to connect your zap instead of your user. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s quite a strange issue, @jaakoj. 

Can I ask, do you have any other Zap steps using this same Odoo action? If so, are they working?

Have you tried editing the step and re-testing it in the editor?