Best answer

Kajabi error: Required field "First Name" (name) is missing, Required field "Last Name" (custom_8) is missing and Required field "Email" (email) is missing

• 6 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I cannot figure out how to correct the issue with a zap I am having. It is supposed to submit a form to Kajabi when someone completes and submits a Jotform Note (my application). But instead, I am getting an error. 

Any idea how I can fix this? Jotform aata encryption is off and HIPAA compliance is off.

icon

Best answer by Brem 7 April 2023, 01:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @hazel_haze3 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Those fields are missing. Have you checked the Zap history of your Zap? If not, kindly send the screenshot of the error so we can see what’s happening to your Zap. (Kindly blur any personal information on the screenshots)

Each had a successful test but when I submit the actual Jotform Note that I set the zap up for, I get emailed that error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @hazel_haze3,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like whenever you see those {{...}} curly braces around entries in the Data In of an action, this means that there is a field mapped there in the Zap Editor, but when the Zap ran live this data was not sent from a previous step.

Here’s what we’re going to do:

1. Load in a new sample data in the trigger step.
    a80efeb2754edf8c4d0cc7e1527ae2bf.png
    (view larger)

2. Choose the most recent sample data.
  3. Check the action step if there are “Yellow” data mapped to the fields.
  4. Re-map those “Yellow” data with the new sample data that you have chosen from the trigger step.
  5. Trigger the Zap again.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted.

Thanks! 😊

Greetings @ken.a. Thanks for the reply.

I tried what you suggested. Submitted a new form. Selected new data entry for Kajabi that was highlighted yellow. Now the zap will not publish. Here is the new error. I am selecting corresponding fields in Kajabi. Is Zapier unable to create a zap that will submit a Kajabi form when a Jotform Note is submitted? I beginning to think that is the case. Here I thought a zap could be created to automate anything. :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @hazel_haze3 

A lot of our members have already created a Zap with Jotform and Kajabi, so this should work when fields are mapped correctly.

It seems like there are still fields that are missing. Can you please create a new Zap for the Jotform and Kajabi apps to build a fresh Zap?

That did it. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @hazel_haze3,

Awesome, glad we could be of help!

Please don't hesitate to post them in the Community if you have any more questions. We're always happy to lend a hand! 🤗