Best answer

Jotform error: trigger partner failed (Jotform throttling 60)

• 22 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi! I’m having an issue with my zap between JotForm and another web app which I’m using webhooks by zap. My zap was working fine yesterday, but I received an email about JotForm throttling. I’m trying to fix it and re-connect my JotForm account but it just says account expired. When I try again and it connects, it now gives me an error that it cannot catch any data or submissions to my form. Please see error in the photo.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 March 2023, 19:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @drewh 

Good question.

You may want to try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @drewh! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know - sorry to hear you’re running into this.

It sounds like you may be running into a known bug with Jotform. I added you to the bug report and we’ll email ya as soon as a fix is in place. We’ll also post an update here in the main thread at that time.

In an effort to consolidate the flow of info I’ll be shutting this thread down for additional comments. Feel free to subscribe to that thread for any additional updates though.

Thanks again for flagging this in community!