Best answer

JotForm error: Specified authentication isn’t for JotFormCLIAPI@ 1.1.1.1

Hello Community,

I have been getting absolutely zero useful help from the zapier support team, so I thought I’d try here.

Has anyone encountered this error before when trying to publish a draft zap:

Cannot publish Zap

Specified authentication isn't for JotFormCLIAPI@1.1.1

If so, how did you resolve this issue?

Thanks and best,

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 July 2022, 00:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @promo-team - thanks for posting in the Community! I’m sorry you’re running into this error - and definitely want to be as helpful as possible.

I took a quick peek at your ticket and I wanted to double check if you were able to give their troubleshooting steps a try to see if that resolved the error?

I believe you're running into a known issue wherein Zap cannot be published when connections are not shared. 

I see that the Jotform connection is private. 

557393fb2fa85eb83deeca820aa8c623.jpeg
(view larger)

Can I ask you to change the settings for that connection and try publishing the Zap again?

Detailed steps for sharing account connections can be found here: 
https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/share-app-connections-with-your-team

I know this can feel redundant as nothing has changed on your end. For context, this is potentially linked to a known bug on our end and certainly nothing that was caused by changes that took place on your end. The troubleshooting steps is something we’ve identified that may help us identify the root cause and reach a resolution for you.

If it doesn’t do the trick though, please continue to keep us in the loop and we’re happy to keep digging!

It’s worth mentioning, while we want absolutely want to help here in Community, our friends in support, are truly in the best position to triage this for you. I know it’s not ideal and the impact this likely has but I really can’t thank you enough for your patience as the team continues to look into this further for you. 

Hi Christina,

Support got back to me and identified a bug on the zap. 

They told me to duplicate the zap and make changes in the duplicate, and publish it that way, which worked.

Not sure what exactly happened in the original zap.

Cheers,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @promo-team so glad you were able to utilize a workaround! We’ll keep digging into this bug and implement a resolution ASAP. In the meantime, we’re here if you run into any other issues!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! Just coming back in here to let you know this bug has been resolved. If for some reason, you are continuing to experience the same issue, please contact our support team, here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help Thanks!