Skip to main content
Question

Issue with transferring all checked rows from GoogleSheets to QuickBooks via Zapier

• 13 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there!
I want to transfer my data from GoogleSheets to QuickBooks. But unfortunately zapier doesn`t send all checked rows. Sometimes it does, but sometimes doesn`t.
What could be the reason for it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jul, welcome to the Community! 👋

Am I correct in thinking that the “checked” rows that didn’t trigger the Zap, had been previously been “checked” in the past? 

Asking as if you’re using the New or Updated Spreadsheet Rows (Google Sheets) trigger then it will only trigger for unique changes in a row. So if the Zap had previously seen the row when it was “checked” then later “unchecked” it won’t trigger on it when it is subsequently “checked” again as it doesn’t consider that to be a new row. We have a help guide that has more details on this and how to fix it here: Google Sheets: Updated Spreadsheet Row trigger isn't working

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood the issue or you run into any further trouble on this please let us know! 🙂

Thanks a lot, dear SamB.
Now I don`t use trigger for updating.

My task now is only to load all datta from GSheets to QBooks.

I use tranfer for it. But data don`t transfer correctly.

I mean that i need special row for invoice. But in fact it sometimes work correctly, sometimes decrease data in 10 time, but sometimes don`t send any data at all.

Look, please

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying that @Jul. 🙂

Can you share some further screenshots here, specifically showing the current up of the transfers you’re creating?

Asking as I’d like to take a closer look at what fields and options have been selected to help me get a better idea of what might be causing the data to not be added into QuickBooks as expected. Remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you!