Skip to main content

Dear Zapier Support,

I'm writing to request assistance with a recurring issue we're facing with our Google Sheets integration.

We have been experiencing frequent disconnections from Google Sheets. After reconnecting the integration in Zapier, it shows as active and working correctly. However, when we attempt to reprocess the leads that were stuck during the disconnection, they fail to pass through.

Could you please help us understand why this is happening and provide guidance on how to ensure that the stuck leads are processed successfully after reconnection?

Thank you for your support.

Hi @LimeDigital 

Zap app connections can be managed here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Help links for using GSheets in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/help

Tip to try:

Hi,

I tried the link you provided, and when I reconnect Google Sheets, it works temporarily and releases the Zaps with the HELD status. However, immediately after that, it creates a new connection (for example, if the previous connection ID was 57, now it becomes 58), and it shows the new connection with the HELD status again. This ends up stopping the same integrations I just fixed.

I urgently need to ensure that we can continue sending leads to Google Sheets smoothly. Please address this issue as soon as possible, as it is impacting our customer operations.

Thank you.

@Troy Tessalone 

Hi,

I tried the link you provided, and when I reconnect Google Sheets, it works temporarily and releases the Zaps with the HELD status. However, immediately after that, it creates a new connection (for example, if the previous connection ID was 57, now it becomes 58), and it shows the new connection with the HELD status again. This ends up stopping the same integrations I just fixed.

I urgently need to ensure that we can continue sending leads to Google Sheets smoothly. Please address this issue as soon as possible, as it is impacting our customer operations.

Thank you.

@LimeDigital 

I recommend opening a ticket with Zapier Support for further help troubleshooting the app account connection: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi @LimeDigital,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied on Monday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I understand that you are having trouble with your Google Sheets app, let's see if we can get this figured out.

First, can you please try reconnecting Google Sheets in the app pages? I see there are two accounts that were disconnected.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

@Troy Tessalone @ken.a 

Hi,

I didn’t receive the support email. My direct email is wendyr@limedigital.co.il. I’d appreciate it if you could link my request from the email registered in Zapier (which is likely ibp.1.performance@gmail.com) to the email I mentioned.

Regarding the issue, as I’ve already mentioned, the problem is that new versions of Google Sheets keep being created, and I have to reconnect them each time. This issue has been occurring for more than two days.

We have multiple Zapier accounts that we manage, and we send leads to the same Google Sheets account. In all three accounts, we are experiencing the same problem of disconnections from Google Sheets and the need to reconnect, and it keeps happening repeatedly. This wasn’t the case until two days ago.

I’d appreciate it if you could diagnose the problem and suggest solutions. Could it be due to a large number of requests to the same Google Sheets account in a short period? This issue didn’t occur until two days ago.

Please forward my request to the appropriate team and link the inquiry to the correct email so I can continue the communication from there: wendyr@limedigital.co.il.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @LimeDigital,

Unfortunately, we folks at the Community don’t have the ability to link your email to the ticket. You’d need to resubmit the ticket here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. Please note that our Support Team has the correct tools to dig deeper into the Zap and its logs and determine what’s going on behind the scenes.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.