Skip to main content
Question

Issue with Bullhorn to Webflow Zap

• 1 July 2024
  • 9 replies

This post was split from topic: 

Hi There,

I’m trying to do the same task as @bluelily but using Webflow and not Wordpress - can you help me @ken.a ?

Thanks

Paul

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PaulK,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I have moved your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

Before we delve deeper into this, could you please provide more details about the issue you’re encountering when connecting Bullhorn CRM to Zapier?

I'll be looking forward to your response!

Hi @ken.a,

Thank you for the welcome!

I’m having the exact same issue as described here:

I’m trying to set an automation for a client for when they add new roles to their Bullhorn CRM, this role is also pushed to Webflow to create an item in the CMS and display this on the website.

The second part is easy, as I done this before with other tools, but Bullhorn seems to be different.

When I set what I think is the right Trigger (New Opportunity) it does not allow me to pick a list of roles or similar, instead it asks me to set different fields to look at, and from there it find opportunities.

However, these opportunities have fields that don’t correlate with what we need (job role, location, department, etc).

The automation we’re looking is very straightforward. If a role is added, grab the info from the role and paste it in the Webflow fields, but Bullhorn seems to work differently and I can’t find these roles.

If someone has ever done this, would appreciate the help. 

--------------------------------------------

Essentially when a new job vacancy is posted from Bullhorn I want to use the data such as job title, description, location, id etc to create a collection item in Webflow and publish to the website.

Does that make sense @ken.a ?

Thank you!

Paul

Hi @ken.a 

Just wondering if you could help me with this at all?

Thanks

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PaulK,

I’m really sorry for the delayed response here. If I can understand your issue correctly, basically, you’re looking for a trigger in Bullhorn CRM that triggers for jobs. Is that correct? If so, we have a feature request for the “New Job Order” trigger.

Please let me know if I understood your workflow and I’d be happy to add you to the feature request.

Hi @ken.a,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I really just need to pull the job listing data out so I can populate the job listing collection in Webflow. 

It seems the data from these fields (such as job title, job description, location etc) are not available in Zapier? Does that make sense?

Cheers

Paul

Hi @ken.a 

After doing some more research it seems using Airtable might work?

Using Airtable as an intermediary indeed simplifies the workflow. Let's refine the steps focusing on the simplest method to get Bullhorn job listings into Webflow using Airtable as a bridge.

Simplified Workflow Overview

1. Extract job listings from Bullhorn and store them in Airtable.
  2. Automatically sync Airtable records to Webflow's CMS.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PaulK,

The Airtable workaround could be a viable option here since Bullhorn CRM doesn’t return the data that you need. Here’s how I see the Zap when going with the Airtable route:

1. Trigger: Airtable - New Record
  2. Action: Webflow - Create Item

Hopefully, this helps.

Great thanks @ken.a I’ll try it.

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @PaulK!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗