Question

Issue testing Shopify to Facebook Offline Conversions

• 18 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

When trying to run a trigger test between Shopify and Facebook Offline Conversions, Zapier for some reason can only access 3 records, which all come from a period of 12-18 months ago.

I used one of these to populate the 'Action' form to run the test zap, but I get nothing coming through to the Facebook events manager. I thought that maybe I would need to go back through the events manager to a period 12-18 months ago to see if the zap appears then, but you can only go back 3 months in the calendar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @samwall 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy, 

Here you go...

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone , here are the rest of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@samwall 

You should be able to use this ID from Facebook to lookup the data in Facebook.

You may want to try turning the Zap ON and testing so new Order data is submitted.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy, I’ll just turn it on and run some test orders.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @samwall,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to check in on the test orders you've been working on. Has the Zap been performing as expected?

Please let us know if there are any issues or if there's anything else we can assist with. 😊

Userlevel 1

All sorted, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @samwall! I’m glad to hear everything is now sorted out!

Also, big thanks to Troy for assisting you on this one.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗