Best answer

IPost error: Zap URLs, your activity is currently not connected to any Zap.

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Im trying to create a zap to send unsubcribed customer from IPost to ontraport so they can sync automatically,  but I dont seem to find a way to connect an Ipost automation, to zapier im getting  the following mesage from Ipost

I already connected my Ipost account but I cant see automations over the triggers section and IPost wont let me activate the automation with the zap call

any ideas on how to connect connect and see automations on Zapier?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ken.a 17 May 2023, 08:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Dio!

Thanks for including the screenshots. The one thing definitely jumping out at me is in that second screenshot. You’ve got the beginnings of the Zap going, but I see that nothing has been selected for “Source”. What happens if you click that dropdown? Do you see the iPost activity?

Let us know!

Hi @Jillian,  thank you for you help, the dropdowns are empty at the moment. I tried searching for automations already created on Ipost but the search bring back no results.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Dio,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t pinpoint the exact reason why this is happening with the Zap. I recommend opening a ticket to our Support team so that they can take a closer look and dig deeper into the logs and determine the root cause of this issue.

You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help