Best answer

"Invalid token specified: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined”

• 27 September 2022
  • 3 replies

i am trying integration of Microsoft Team to Pardot via Zapier but i am getting an error when connecting to Microsoft team account. this error is found while login to microsoft team account. please help me out for this.

“Zapier could not connect to your account.

Invalid token specified: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined”

icon

Best answer by SamB 31 October 2023, 16:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Deepika Rani 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the available help articles for using Microsoft Teams in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/microsoft-teams/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Deepika Rani, upon further research, it appears that the problem you are encountering is a bug for free Microsoft Teams users. I’ve gone ahead and submitted your account to our issue log as an affected user. This way you’ll be emailed when a fix is in place. We’ll also be sure to keep the topic updated as well. 

I’ve also seen a suggestion to enable MFA, so perhaps give that a shot? 

Let me know if the above works! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Just wanted to reach out here with a quick update to let y’all know that this bug has been closed! 🎉

For context, that error was occurring when attempting to connect to an unsupported Microsoft account type (e.g. a free/personal account). The error message has now been updated to clarify what account types are supported to make things clearer going forward: “Personal Microsoft accounts are not supported. Please use a work or school account.

If you’re connecting to a Microsoft teams work or school account and are still running into an error please reach out to our Support team to investigate further. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡