Question

Info isn't going to my Google Sheets when trying to complete the form on my site.

Hello everyone! I sratred using zapier just right now, and i have trouble with it. Tests are working, budet when i try to complete form on my site, the data is not going to my connected google spreedsheet. Tell me please , how to fix this issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dabok 

Please tell us more about the setup you have. Screenshots of the trigger and action would help. 

Also, dod you check the Zapier History to see if the zap was triggered or not?

Hi @MohSwellam 
 oday i started using Zapier, but i have big trouble with it. So, i used Catch Hook in Webhooks by Zapier for my website feedback tab, and i want to have this information in google spreedsheet.
  When i made 1.Test everything was fine i i got what i wanted, you can see on 1. screenshot.

When i made test by filling feedback tab on my website, my google spreedsheet was empty, but zapier shows that everything was ok. You can see on screenshot 2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dabok 

Maybe try to go to Edit Step and show me the setup you have currently? Also, go to the Trigger , the part with the test data, and click on Load More , see if the new submission is there

@MohSwellam 
There is all you needed, or i must send something more?Im also creating my website with Softr, and from softr i got this test data, like you can see on last screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

First, remove the webhook URL in the first image :) 

Second, from what i see it should be working, make sure you turn on your zap and try to fill a form again. Alternatively, why dont you just connect Softr to Airtable ? :) 

@MohSwellam  Yes i turned zap on, and i am using exectly zapier, because softr provides guide how to easily connect to zapier, but i dont know why my google spreedsheet is still emtpy. And i am not using airtable because i cant really connect webhook service on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dabok 

After you turn the zap on, go to your website and fill the form, then go back to Zapier History and check the zap run, screenshot the Run with Data In and Data Out (Make sure you remove any information from the screenshots)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Dabok everything work out okay? Up and running 👍🏾 👎🏾

@chanelle  

Hi, no i still have the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dabok , 

is the zap triggering or not? Go to Zap History and screenshot everything there please. 

@MohSwellam 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

From what I see here it seems the fields are not mapped correctly. Go to the trigger and Load More test data then use this Test data to map the fields. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @Dabok -checking in on how you’re coming along working with Moh- were you able to correctly map your fields? Let us know and we look forward to seeing how you’re progressing :)