Best answer

If Pipedrive person matching filter do new spreadsheet row - not working

• 21 April 2023
  • 5 replies

My Trigger app is Pipedrive | Trigger Event: is Person Matching Filter in Pipedrive

Action: Create Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets

Hey there, I could need some help with the described Zap :) 

The Zap doesn’t work, even though the tests on Zapier are working and the Zap is On. 

icon

Best answer by Joelle_123 24 April 2023, 16:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Joelle_123 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap.

To ensure I understand, could you elaborate more on the issue? Are you getting an error message?

Also, could you send screenshots of how you’ve configured the Zap so far? (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Hi Charie, thank you for reaching out!

I don’t receive an error message, it is even indicated, that the zap is running & working…

The tests are always running correctly but the Zap still isn’t running. 

Here are the screenshots from the Zap & the Spreadsheet: (I hope that they give enough information) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Joelle_123 

Jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging, and this is related to user permissions. Do you have permission for this Pipedrive account?

Hi Brem,

Thank you for reaching out! I contacted Pipedrive’s Support after your suggestion and we found the solution. It was only the time delay between a new Pipedrive entry and the output in the google spread sheet. Everything is working now. 

Have a nice day,

Joèlle

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Joelle_123,

Awesome! Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗