Skip to main content

Hey,

I have created a zap with my Humanitix account. Every time I try to publish the zap, I get an error message that says that the connection is stale, that I need to reconnect my Humanitix account and that the zap cannot be published.

I’ve reconnected the account maybe 10 times, and each time it says it’s successful. Then when I try to publish the zap, the same thing happens and I am unable to publish the zap.

I’ve waited ~24 hours since it first occurred and the same thing has happened.

Would appreciate any insights/fixes.

Thanks

Hi @abird 

You may need to try reaching out to Humanitix Support for help with the Zap app integration authentication.

Help article from Humanitix about using their Zap app: https://help.humanitix.com/en/articles/8906254-use-zapier-to-connect-humanitix-with-your-web-apps-and-crm

Thanks @Troy Tessalone. I’ve contacted the Humanitix team who, unfortunately, were unable to replicate the issue.

@abird 

Try this tip:

I have the exact same problem. I have tried switching browsers, to no avail. I’ve created and deleted numerous Zaps trying to diagnose the problem and have eliminated user error as a possibility. Anyone have any luck with a solution?

Hey @m.kassenbrock - I contacted the Zapier support team and they’ve confirmed this is a bug impacting other users, and that they are investigating further. No ETA at this stage.