Best answer

Hubspot to Mailchimp Zap not updating any field except email

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

We manually add new deals to Hubspot and want that data to be exported to Mailchimp. We added a Zap for it, but it only exports email field and leaves all the other fields such as name, location, company name etc. 

Any suggestions on how we can fix this? 

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 April 2023, 17:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AJ01, welcome to the Community! 👋

I did some checking and you’re right, currently it’s not possible to update fields like the name, location etc. I did find an existing feature request for this so I’ve added your vote to that. I can’t give any ETA on when that might get added but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is!

In the meantime, you might be able to use the API Request (Beta) action to make a call to Mailchimp’s API to add/update the relevant member in Mailchimp that way. It’s available from the list of Mailchimp action events in the Zap, as shown below:

550b0823bd6ab01ef013025a4b052e3d.png
It looks as though Add or update list member API endpoint would be the one you’d need to send the request to. It’s an advanced feature though so might not be an ideal workaround here, and as it’s still in beta, I can’t guarantee it will work for you. But I thought it was worth suggesting in case it does.

You can find out more about it here: Create an API request in your Zaps (Beta)

Hope that helps! 🤞

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB thank you so much! Yeah, it would be good to have this as we keep updating those fields manually at the moment. 

Really appreciate it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @AJ01 

You’re welcome!

We’ll notify you once the feature gets supported.