Skip to main content

I recently discovered Zapier Central, which is a phenomenal tool. The chatbot I created claims to be able to provide images, but has never done so successfully. It seems to provide a random 404 link every time it's asked for an image. I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug, user error on my part, or simply a limitation of Zapier Central. I'd also like to know if I can upload a folder of images as a data source for my chatbot. 

Within Zapier Central, there is a support button that directs me to chat with the devs on Slack to get support for Zapier central. Under the support button a link is provided that takes me to a Slack sign-in page. There are three sign-in options on this page. One to continue with Google/Apple, which I can't use because signing up for sites/services with my work email is not permitted by my employer. The second is to enter an @zapier.com email, which I don't have. 

There is also a "Already have an account? Sign in instead" button. When I sign in using this button, I am redirected to a list of pending workspace invitations, none of which seem to be from Zapier. Trying to return to the original Slack link under "Support" just redirects me back to the sign in page and I get stuck in an infinite loop. 

If anyone can provide insight into using images with this tool, and/or help me get to the right place to ask my questions, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Hi @Justin Thurston,

Welcome to the Community. 

You’re facing two issues with Zapier Central. For the image issue, it could be a bug, user error, or a limitation of the platform, and you should contact their support for more details. For the Slack sign-in issue, you might already be signed in but not part of the Zapier workspace. Try signing out and back in, or contact Zapier support for help.