Skip to main content

I have built a zap using Autotask and am trying to create paths according to the value in the opportunity user defined field but it is not showing the breakdown of the user defined fields. Please can someone help?

Hi there @NGregory, welcome to the Community! 😁

What Autotask trigger are you using for the Zap? Is it the New Opportunity trigger for example? 

We don’t have access to your Zaps or account so if you can share some screenshots with us that would be most appreciated. Specifically if you can show us the current setup of the path and what fields are available to you from the Autotask trigger, that’ll help to give us a be more context on the current situation. Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing.

Also, can you confirm what fields are missing? If they aren’t returned from the trigger perhaps you could add a Find Contact (Autotask) action to retrieve the necessary user details. Do you think that approach could work or does that action not return the necessary fields either?

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Thank you for your response.

I am looking to build path conditions according to the value of a user defined field on the opportunity. I have attached a screenshot.

Or is it best for me to run code to pick the user defined field?

Hi @NGregory 

Can you post screenshots showing the DATA OUT from the Autotask step so we can see how the User Defined Fields are structured?

Here is the UDFs in Autotask, please let me know if you want them in another form.

@NGregory 

Attachment did not upload.

See the attachment.

@NGregory 

We need to see screenshots of the DATA OUT from the Zap step 1 trigger for Autotask that shows the UDFs.