Skip to main content
Question

How to convert new incoming email into PDF?

• 1 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi Team

i have already set the auto to certain email address and certain contain need to save the email into PDF file in google drive. my question is where do i get the file save in PDF file ? please see below all set with green tick

i have sent out an email but cannot i get the email convert into PDF , can you please help to check what is the problem.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EKOH 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how these tabs are configured and the returned results:

• Action
  • Test

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@EKOH 

Help article about using files in Zaps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288813453

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EKOH,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Badge

Hello EKOH,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have provided sample screenshots demonstrating how to convert your email to PDF and save to Google Drive using PDF.co and Zapier. You can view the screenshots at this link: Screenshots

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know.