Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I connect Jotform to a Telegram group using Zapier and share updates via my bot?

i want to make a connection from Jot Form to Telegram by using Zapier. 

Current situation is - i already successful create the telegram bot (i.e. Klearchrbot). However, i want to make a telegram group to share the telegram bot (i.e. HR form update group - with other members). Please let me know how should i do? 

Thanks

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @horacechan 

Zap app triggers/actions...

My question is - how to make telegram bot to Group?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@horacechan 

Groups may not be supported in the Telegram Zap app integration.

OK

Can Zapier arrange auto forward message from Telegram bot 1 to other telegram group?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @horacechan,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I believe as long as the bot is a member of the Telegram group it can send a message to that group.

Hopefully, this helps!

now , the key point is - i don’t know how to setup in zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @horacechan,

You can follow this help article on how to setup Telegram in Zapier: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/16700016131085-How-to-get-started-with-Telegram-on-Zapier#connect-to-app-on-zapier

Now, i am OK for Jotform to Telegram, however, cannot transfer the PDF file from Jotform to telegram. Please advise how to do

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @horacechan,

Unfortunately, the Telegram integration does not support attachments at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

Hopefully, this helps.

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the feature request.