Skip to main content
Best answer

Is it possible to attach an image on Telegram?

• 25 September 2023
  • 16 replies

I am Tring to create a telegram post with image, but what I get is a link to the image file + the image, but clearly I would like to see only the image attached to the post, not the link to the airtable hosting as well

All the data are taken from an airtable sheet.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

Hi there @Bobonez,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like attaching an image to a message in Telegram is not possible at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome @Bobonez! Glad I was able to add you to the feature request.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

@ken.a I would like to be added to this feature request too, please. 

Hi there @pablog,

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. While we can’t provide an exact timeframe for the feature’s implementation. We will keep you in the loop via email once the feature has been shipped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

@ken.a can i be added also, thanks

Hi @organicpaul,

I have added you to the open feature request. We will let you know via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thank you!

@ken.a can i be added also, thanks

Hi @vleopardi,

I have added you as well to the open feature request. We will keep you in the loop via email once the feature has been shipped.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I noticed that the image url in the telegram post with image, is not working after two/three time zap is running.  The url opens a 404error page. I am not sure why this is happening.

thanks  for help

Valeria

Please implement this. We need this. Thanks 

URGENT, URGENT, URGENT

Hi @vleopardi and @horacechan,

I have added your votes for this feature request, and we’ll email you once an update is readily available. Thank you.

How to see the votes?

Hi @horacechan,

Votes are being sent internally with the developers but rest assured that your vote was casted and sent to the app developer. 

@JammerS Please upvote this for me and add me to the email list! This feature would be very useful.

Hi @darvinm,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.